NCSA Mosaic for the Macintosh User Guide: Menus
- Returns to previous document.
- Moves to next document. This command is active only if you've returned to a previous document.
- Returns to home page.
- Opens your hotlist. See "Hotlists" on page 5-2 for more information.
- Add This Document
- Adds the current document to your hotlist. See "Hotlists" on page 5-2 for additional information.
- Custom Menu...
- Opens the Custom Menu dialog box where you can create a new pulldown menu with your important online documents. See "Custom Menu" on page 5-5 for more information.
- Network Starting Points
- A list of hyperlinks to many common and popular Internet resources.
- Internet Resources Meta-Index
- An index of indices.
- NCSA Demo Page
- A tour of the capabilities of NCSA Mosaic as well as some of the more eye-catching exhibits on the Internet.
- NCSA What's New Page
- A list of the newest additions to the World Wide Web.
- NCSA Mosaic for Mac Home Page
- The NCSA Mosaic for Macintosh home page.
- NCSA Mosaic for Mac Features
- A list of features and bug fixes for each version of NCSA Mosaic for Macintosh.