From: l...@neteng.engr.sgi.com (Larry McVoy)
Subject: Groff maintainer?
Date: 1996/11/26
sender: bug-groff-requ...@prep.ai.mit.edu
organization: Silicon Graphics Inc., Mountain View, CA
x-gateway: relay4.UU.NET from bug-groff to gnu.groff.bug; Tue, 26 Nov 1996 03:38:25 EST
reply-to: l...@neteng.engr.sgi.com
newsgroups: gnu.groff.bug

Who's doing groff these days?  I have a few hacks to contribute.

--
---
Larry McVoy     l...@sgi.com     http://reality.sgi.com/lm     (415) 933-1804