From: one...@cs.sfu.ca (Melissa O'Neill)
Subject: June 1st LaTeX(2e) release?  When?
Date: 1995/06/13
organization: Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC, Canada
newsgroups: comp.text.tex
summary: Low calorie question, on a rich creamy background of fluff.

If I remember rightly, LaTeX 2e releases were supposed to happen at six
monthly intervals. Since the last one was December 1, I imagined I'd see
a June 1st one by now.

It's not like it matters that much, since LaTeX2e <1994/12/01> patch level 3
doesn't seem to be especially inreliable, it's more that I was just sort-of
expecting a new release about now...

     Melissa.
---
Warning: Licking the viewscreen may present electric shock hazard, and
         should be done only by experienced service industry personnel.
				    // Melissa O'Neill <one...@cs.sfu.ca>