From: r...@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Rens Troost)
Newsgroups: comp.os.minix
Subject: 386 goodies sought
Date: 7 Apr 91 23:06:52 GMT
Sender: use...@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (The Network News)

I've just gone through upgrading to 386 (thanks, Bruce) and now am looking
for some new stuff -- if I remember correctly someone had a set of diffs for
emacs. What is the status of this?

Also, has anybody gotten bash working for minix? gdb? (this latter must be
a dream...)

-Rens
r...@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu
r...@gnu.ai.mit.edu