From: el...@usenix.ORG (Ellie Young)
Newsgroups: comp.org.usenix
Subject: Election Results for Board of Directors
Date: 15 Apr 90 20:39:26 GMT

The results of the elections for Board of Directors of
the USENIX Association for the 1990-92  term are as follows:

President:
Marshall Kirk McKusick	472*

Vice-President:
Michael O'Dell		730  + 112 abstentions

Secretary:
Rob Kolstad		716  + 126 abstentions

Treasurer:
Sharon Murrel		725  + 117 Abstentions

Directors:

Ed Gould 		468
Rick Adams		426
Evi Nemeth		380
Barry Shein		360

___________________________
Not elected:

For President:
Steve Johnson	        347 *

For Director:
Sonya Neufer		317
Daniel Geer		291
Daniel Klein		280
Peter Collinson		261
Max Vasilatos		242
Dave Taylor		232

*  13 abstentions (people abstaining for both candidates for
President)

There were 6 invalid ballots

Total number of ballots cast:  838  (6 invalid ones)

Ellie  Young
Executive Director
USENIX Association