From: "J. S. Havard" <eni...@intop.net>
Subject: 4.3 or 4.4 BSD tapes
Date: 1998/07/21
Newsgroups: comp.unix.bsd.misc

I have a MicroVAX-II KA630, soon to get a TK50 tape drive and all that,
but can't stand the crummy VMS, and also, all the stuff for booting is
located on these nice bad sectors when the disk went farming or
something like that.  I mean this thing sounds horrible!

I have three other perfectly good drives to use, so there really isnt a
problem.  Total, I have 3 RD53s (one bad) and an RD54.  So, not
including the bad disk, have over 300 megs.  I think it has 4 megs of
ram also, but not really sure.

Well, anyways, I want to get 4.3 BSD, before the changed to the current
way *BSD is.  I want an older feel for an older computer.  :-)

Regards,
John Havard

--
A novice was trying to fix a broken Lisp machine by turning the power