Newsgroups: comp.sys.sequent
From: par...@coulomb.pcc.oz.au (Brenda Parsons)
Subject: Dynix/ptx 1.4.0 in the UK
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 92 00:37:35 GMT

One of our 3rd party Software vendors  insists that
Dynix/ptx 1.4.0 isn't available in the UK, is
this true?

Is there a great difference in the release schedule
of products for different countries or is everything
released globally at the same time?
--
% Brenda Parsons
% Currently at Prospect Electricity