From: c...@pyramid.UUCP (Carl S. Gutekunst)
Newsgroups: net.test
Subject: Pyramid tests it's newest news....
Date: Sun, 29-Dec-85 21:35:04 EST

Final test of news software to be released with OSx 3.0. Gotta do this with
na distribution, so we can test full extent of upstream connections....

Hello all you automatic test responders out there!

Don't be silly, my parole officer won't let me stay out that late.
--
Carl S. Gutekunst   {allegra,cmcl2,decwrl,hplabs,topaz,ut-sally}!pyramid!csg
Pyramid Technology Corp, Mountain View, CA  +1 415 965 7200

Look, Ma, no graphics!