From: pust...@cats.ucsc.edu (Thaddeus H. Wood)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.development
Subject: Is dosemu still being developed?
Date: 31 Oct 1993 20:13:29 GMT

Greetings, all.  I was just wondering if dosemu is still
under development.  Seeing that there has not been a new
release in quite some time.  Anyone have any info??  Is
anyone in touch with Howlin' Bob?

Inquiring minds want to know! :)
--
 Thaddeus H. Wood  715 Washington St. Suite D  Santa Cruz, CA  95060
  pust...@cats.ucsc.edu -- +1 408.423.8733 -- pust...@gorn.echo.com

: Greetings, all.  I was just wondering if dosemu is still
: under development.  Seeing that there has not been a new
: release in quite some time.  Anyone have any info??  Is
: anyone in touch with Howlin' Bob?

	Haven't seen any posts from Howlin' Bob lately, but I seem to
remember reading something about adding DPMI support to DOSEMU.

--
|< Dan Naas	d...@oea.hobby.nl >|
+---------------------------------+

>: Greetings, all.  I was just wondering if dosemu is still
>: under development.  Seeing that there has not been a new
>: release in quite some time.  Anyone have any info??  Is
>: anyone in touch with Howlin' Bob?

>        Haven't seen any posts from Howlin' Bob lately, but I seem to
>remember reading something about adding DPMI support to DOSEMU.

>--
>|< Dan Naas     d...@oea.hobby.nl >|
>+---------------------------------+

  Unfortunately Bob has not been well lately :-(, and we all wish him a
speedy recovery :-). On the up side, we are almost ready to release an
intrim release to let Bob have a rest. Look for it within the next week.

  Mostly bug fixes. It will handle keyboard controlling programs better, as
well as the emufs.sys has had a few patches. The big ticket item is thanks to
Tim Bird(Tim_R_B...@Novell.COM) who has added the ability to redirect the
drives mounted by emufs.sys giving us back our C: drive as drive C: .

Later,
JES
---