From owner-linux-activists@joker.cs.hut.fi Mon Nov 30 12:58:48 1992
Sender: owner-linux-activists@joker.cs.hut.fi
From: Rick Miller < rick@ee.uwm.edu>
To: linux-activists@joker.cs.hut.fi
Subject: Questions about Dos emulator
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1992 12:35:19 +0200

Dwight.Francis@nautical.r-node.gts.org wrote:
> I know this has probably been covered in the FAQ but how do I request
>additional info on a subject(i.e Dos Emulator).
>--
>Dwight Francis, user of the UniBoard System @ r-node.gts.org
>E-Mail: Dwight.Francis@nautical.r-node.gts.org

You've just done it.

For ongoing, in-depth info on Linux's DOS emulator, I'd recommend joining
the "MSDOS" channel on the linux-activists e-mail list.  Send an empty message
to "linux-activists-request@niksula.hut.fi" for instructions on how to do it.
(It's *not* your average list-server.)

I've taken the liberty of copying this message to the MSDOS channel of the
linux-activists list as well... so you may receive responses even before
(right, folks?) you join the list.

Rick Miller   < rick@ee.uwm.edu> | < rick@discus.mil.wi.us>   Ricxjo Muelisto
Occupation:  Husband, Father, WEPCo. WAN Mgr., Discus Sys0p, and  Linux fan