From: Leif Lindholm <l...@datessa.se>
Subject: Progress on Linux
Date: 1998/11/23
Sender: owner-linux-ib...@vger.rutgers.edu
To: linux-ib...@vger.rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: fa.linux.ibcs2

Hello

I'm having trouble with Progress 8.2c on a Linux system with kernel
2.1.125 and ibcs-2.1-981017

Trying to start a server gives the following output on the console:

iBCS: STREAMS ioctl 046 unsupported
[567465]9546 Unsupported iBSC2 function 0xa6(mlddone)
iBCS: STREAMS ioctl 046 unsupported
iBCS: STREAMS ioctl 046 unsupported
iBCS: STREAMS ioctl 046 unsupported
iBCS: STREAMS ioctl 046 unsupported
iBCS: STREAMS ioctl 046 unsupported

And this is what is written to the terminal where you're trying to start
the server:

16:38:10 BROKER  0: Multi-user session begin. (333)
16:38:19 BROKER  0: Unable to create socket, errno=2. (788)
16:38:19 BROKER  0: Begin normal shutdown (2248)
16:38:20 BROKER  0: Multi-user session end. (334)
16:38:20 SERVER   : ** The server terminated with exit code 2. (800)

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is?

/
	Leif