From: Jeff Weeks <i...@codex.nu>
Subject: SCO Network Drivers -> Can I use them in Linux?
Date: 1998/03/22
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.development.system,comp.os.linux

I've got a 10Mbps PCI Ethernet Adapter that Linux doesn't seem to want
to find.  I've tried everything I can think of but can't get it working
(my old NE2000 worked though).

However, my drivers disk comes with SCO Unix drivers (with source code!)
and so I'm thinking that maybe I can adapt those to Linux.  Is this
possible?  If so, how?

I am a programmer, but I have little to no experience in hacking the
Linux kernel so I need all the help I can get.  On the other hand, if
some one has done this before, I would really appreciate if they could
port this over for me.

I would attach the source code to this message, but there are a few
files, and two different versions (in the /sco/4x and /sco/5x
directories).

If anyone has any information, please contact me at i...@codex.nu or
pwe...@execulink.com (the former redirects to the latter).

Thanks,