From: tr...@freeside.ultraviolet.org (Tracy R Reed)
Subject: SCO is bashing Linux!!!
Date: 1997/11/25
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

I admin a bunch of SCO machines here at work and I can't say that I've
ever been a big fan of it. I prefer Linux. But this has gone too far. I
refer you to: http://www.redhat.com/news/news-details.phtml?id=46

That document is astounding. How could SCO so badly misrepresent Linux?!?!
They fear it. That's what it looks like to me anyhow. I just got off the
phone with SCO at 1-800-726-8652 where I talked to Andy in dept 365041. I
politely informed him of how incorrect this document was, how
objectionable it is, and how bad it makes SCO look to misrepresent an
operating system such as Linux. I encourage all of you to do the same.

--
Tracy Reed      http://www.ultraviolet.org
In 1984 mainstream users were choosing VMS over UNIX.  Ten years later