From: yodaiken@sphinx.cs.nmt.edu (Victor Yodaiken)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
Subject: Real-Time Linux release 2.0.0.1
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 15:38:26 GMT

Real-Time Linux: Release 2.0.0.1

RT-Linux is a Linux kernel with hard real-time tasks.
Current versions run on the x86 architectures only.
Real-time tasks are run as loadable modules and may
be  periodic or interrupt driven. On a 120MHz Pentium,
we have reliably run  tasks with periods of 150 micro-seconds.
This is a development release and undoubtedly there are bugs
to be found and aspects of the design that should be changed.
We are actively looking for interesting test applications.
If you have a candidate application and want some assistance,
email to rtlinux@luz.nmt.edu.
If you develop an application, please tell us about it.

FTP. ftp://luz.cs.nmt.edu/pub/rtlinux/2.0.0.1/
Web.  http://luz.cs.nmt.edu/~rtlinux/
Email. rtlinux@luz.cs.nmt.edu

Victor Yodaiken
Department of Computer Science