From: e...@gold.interlog.com (Erwin Krisch)
Subject: Source Control Software.
Date: 1995/04/28
organization: Interlog Internet Services -Voice (416) 975-2655 -Data 515-1414
newsgroups: comp.sys.sun.admin,comp.unix.bsd

I am looking for some decent source control software. Something a bit
more sophisticated, and perhaps easier to manage, than SCCS. While I
would be willing to buy something, the thought of some public domain
software is kind of nice...

Anyone who feels that they have a good suggestion, please respond to
pa...@eda.com.

Do not reply to this address!

Paul Mackin