From: Ido Bar-tana < bartana@uni.Colorado.EDU>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
Subject: Kernel configuration utility
Date: 1 Jan 1995 16:11:26 +0200
Sender: wirzeniu@cc.Helsinki.FI

Uploaded to sunsite.unc.edu /pub/Linux/Incoming/kcu101.tgz

                       	KERNEL CONFIGURATION UTILITY

Kernel Configuration Utility (KCU) is a shell script that replaces the
Configure script used in kernel reconfigurations (make config).
The advantages of this script are:

- A gentler user interface via check/radio list dialogs, similar to
  the Slackware SETUP and PKGTOOL utilities.
- No need to go through each and every option just to get to the one
  configuration parameter you want to change. Quick dialog navigation
  will get you there a bit faster.
- A summary of configuration changes is shown before the changes are actually
  commited, with plenty of escape routes on the way.

 Please send comments, bug reports and fixes to
 bartana@boulder.colorado.edu. Thanks,

						Ido Bar-Tana

--
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: linux-announce@news.ornl.gov