From: jrs@world.std.com (Rick Sladkey)
Subject: net-bin-0.2 and net-src-0.2 on sunsite
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1993 08:01:37 +0200

I just put a new net suite on sunsite in Incoming.  A minor bug in
telnetd is fixed (wtmp handling) and for those of you having problems
with telnetd dropping connections I made one change which might help.

Other than that, everything is compiled for libc-4.2 and serveral
new programs are included.

Old ones:
	ftp, ftpd, telnet, telnetd, inetd, ping, named, nslookup

New ones:
	rcp rsh rshd rlogin rlogind finger fingerd talk ntalkd tftp tftpd

Rick

From owner-linux-activists@joker.cs.hut.fi Thu Jan  7 14:54:09 1993