Re: VRML, the client and the third component

Robert Glidden (softpres@crl.com)
Thu, 22 Dec 1994 13:30:05 -0800 (PST)

I think the animation issue needs to be addressed early on in order to
get some sense of direction. IMHO animation could be a major stumbling
block down the road, and I suspect a lot of applications will need it.