Host hiding in URL

Mike Godsey (mgodsey@medio.com)
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 00:26:16 +0500

Pardon for bringing up an old subject:

A while back, I asked for information on Host Hiding in an URL
(i.e. serving multiple domains from the same web server).
Someone was kind enough to post an URL for a sample site, complete
with instructions for modifying the 'ifconfig' on your server, and
the ncsa httpd server patches. I *think* the URL had something
like "two-hosts" in it. I've tried various combinations of URL's, but
cant find my way back. (I KNOW I had a bookmark, but it's gone...).
I checked the www-talk hypermail archives, and found two references
to rel\plies, but the server (where the hypermail archives are) returned
an error 404 - Not Found, when I tried to access the articles!

I need this information FAST! Could someone PLEASE (see me, I'm on
my knees begging now!) re-post that URL for the 'two-servers' ?

TIA!

|  Mike Godsey                         mgodsey@medio.com           |
|  On-Line MIS                         (206) 867-5500 x286         |
|  Medio Multimedia, Inc.                                          |
|  Redmond, WA                                                     |
|  <A HREF="http://www.Medio.Net/users/mgodsey/">Mike Godsey </A>  |