Re: Re WIT

Dan Hinckley (hinckley@netcom.com)
Fri, 10 Jun 1994 07:45:56 -0700 (PDT)

It depends on how it is organized; if discussions (such as this one)
formed a clear or loosely connected taxonomy, an editor in the future
could lop off the branch. A future user/researcher might get an error
message: "Discussion branch terminated/archived".

Dan Hinckley The EarthWeb Project
Executive Director voice: 303.642.7330
204 Divide View Drive fax: 303.642.7330
Golden, CO 80403 email:hinckley@netcom.com