Re: Submitting input-form data to server

Chris Adie (CJA@ml0.ucs.edinburgh.ac.uk)
Mon, 6 Sep 1993 09:01:34 GMT

Henning Schulzrinne (hgs@research.att.com) wrote:
> Have a look at the Internet draft 'Encoding for Personal Contact
> Information (PCI)' by D. Crocker, 9 June 1993. This might give some
> ideas (although I do not like the encoding all that much).

Neither do I. This draft was discussed at the Amsterdam IETF at a BOF
led by Dave Crocker. After the BOF, I volunteered to try and do better
using SGML. A preliminary spec for "SGML-based Hirearchical Attribute-
Value Contact Information (SPCI). I'm trying to get this to a state where it
is fit for public consumption - hopefully this week. I think it is relevant
to this discussion.

Chris Adie Phone: +44 31 650 3363
Edinburgh University Computing Service Fax: +44 31 662 4809
University Library, George Square Email: C.J.Adie@edinburgh.ac.uk
Edinburgh EH8 9LJ, United Kingdom