From: Steve Goldstein--Ph +1-202-357-9717 <sgoldste@cise.cise.nsf.gov>
To: wais-talk@quake.think.com
Subject: questionnaire on billing server for the Internet
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 92 14:58:50 EDT

Forwarded for the interest of WAIS-folk who might be interested in the
customer charging functions. Perhsps somebody would like to respond
to these folks with WAIS-specific interests.

This is not an endorsement of the request in any way: it is just forwarded
for your information and, possibly, to lead to WAIS-enlightenment for the
questioners.

Thanks,

Steve G.