From: m...@raybed2.msd.ray.com (mwm)
Newsgroups: news.sysadmin
Subject: Cnews vs. Bnews
Date: 29 Aug 90 18:24:32 GMT

    Sorry if this is a frequently asked question, but I'm taking over the
    news admin at my site and I want to know if I should convert to Cnews.

    I know Cnews is supposed to be faster and supposedly less arcane. Is
    this true?

    Being that I don't know squat about Cnews and know only diddly about Bnews
    my question is should I devote the time to learn Bnews or should I just
    try to get Cnews running?  This isn't a very high priority task at my
    site so I don't want to spend tons of time acclimating.

    Thanks in advance for your advice (no flames please).
    Mark

--
*Mark Marino             * He's got a watch with a minute hand, an eon hand and
*...@raybed6.msd.ray.com * millenium hand, and when they meet, its a happy land