From: char...@c3pe.c3.com (charles Green)
Newsgroups: news.software.b
Subject: What's the status of News 3.0 (TMNetNews)?
Date: 18 Apr 90 03:27:30 GMT
Sender: char...@c3pe.C3.COM

I've been limping along with TMNN 7.8 on my home system for a couple of weeks
now, and I was wondering when a more finalized version might be released to the
net.  We don't have Internet access, so we can't FTP stuff and have to wait for
the "official"  posting.

If there is to be one ... I noticed while scanning this group that there are
lots of C news postings (in news.software.b !?!), and a few on 2.11, but none
apparently on 3.0.

So, if anyone can enlighten me via Email, I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks,		Charles Green		char...@c3b1.c3.com