From: p...@nessus.UUCP (Paul Traina)
Newsgroups: news.software.b
Subject: tmn-3.0 & c-news compatibility with B-news readers
Date: 19 Mar 89 21:44:13 GMT
Followups-To: poster

How compatible are news-3.0 and C-news with B-news readers?

I'm concerned in particular about the ammount of hacking I may have to do
to vn (unless this has already been done... I may be lazy, but I'm not
stupid :-) ).
--
Home:	p...@ai.ai.mit.edu, p...@sbitp.bitnet, ...ucbvax!ucsbcsl!nessus!pst
Work:	p...@anise.acc.com