From: r...@mjbtn.MFEE.TN.US (Mark J. Bailey)
Newsgroups: news.admin,news.misc,news.software.b
Subject: CNEWS big release
Date: 31 Dec 88 17:49:03 GMT

Does anyone have any information on the current status of the "finalized"
release of CNEWS and/or News 3.0 ???  I haven't heard anything in a few
months.

Thanks in advance.

Mark.

--
Mark J. Bailey                                    "Y'all com bak naw, ya hear!"
USMAIL: 511 Memorial Blvd., Murfreesboro, TN 37129 ___________________________