From: dan...@island.uu.net (Dan Smith - Hail Quayle? No Sale!)
Newsgroups: news.software.b
Subject: C news, how far off?
Date: 30 Sep 88 00:15:08 GMT

	How is the new news software doing in testing?  Is there
any chance it will be distributed sometime later this year?  What
is being added/changed about it?

				dan
--
DanSmith IslandGraphics 4000CivicCenterDr SanRafael MarinCo CA 94903 4154911000
dan...@island.uu.net {ucbvax!ucbcad,sun,well,unicom,mcvax!uunet}!island!daniel