Newsgroups: tor.news,ont.uucp,news.config
From: ge...@utstat.uucp (Geoff Collyer)
Subject: genat down with disk troubles
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 87 16:10:42 EST

I spoke with Mike Stephenson of Genamation (the local Pyramid dealers)
this afternoon, and he reports that genat has been down for the past few
days with a broken Eagle, but repairmen are working on the Eagle now,
and genat should either be up by the end of the afternoon, or will be
down for the holidays.

If genat is down for the holidays, utzoo does not have the disk space
to hold the unsent news that is queued for genat, so genat and sites
downstream from it will lose some news.
--
Geoff Collyer	utzoo!utstat!geoff, utstat.toronto.{edu,cdn}!geoff