From: h...@utzoo.UUCP (Henry Spencer)
Newsgroups: news.software.b
Subject: C news alpha release
Date: Tue, 6-Oct-87 18:48:49 EDT

Early this morning a very preliminary release of C news was shipped off
to the comp.sources.unix input queue.  This release still has problems,
and there will be a more definitive one later, but we decided to put out
a preliminary release for the desperate and the curious.
--
PS/2: Yesterday's hardware today.    |  Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology
OS/2: Yesterday's software tomorrow. | {allegra,ihnp4,decvax,utai}!utzoo!henry