From: r...@seismo.UUCP (Rick Adams)
Newsgroups: net.news,net.news.b
Subject: Re: news 2.10.2 sources posted to net.sources
Date: Tue, 4-Sep-84 21:16:59 EDT

The entire set of sources has now been posted. There are 8
parts of approximately 50K bytes each. If it's not obvious, they
are in shar format.

The installation guide will be posted tomorrow night.
Of course the TRUE hackers won't need any documention and will
charge right ahead and install it...

Should you do this, beware that among other things, the format of the
active file has changed. The makefile should handle just
about any situation, so in theory, all you have to do is edit defs.h and
your makefile and "make install".

Note that all of the paths are now in the makefile and that defs.h
is missing some old defines and has added some new ones.

Have fun.

---rick