From: bbane...@sjuvax.UUCP (B. Banerjee)
Newsgroups: net.news.b
Subject: Any progress on version 2.11 ?
Date: Thu, 12-Apr-84 21:51:41 EST

Hi,
	Is there any progress on B news 2.11 ?
I understand that some beta test versions are running.
If its possible, I would appreciate a copy of one of these.
I could set up a direct UUCP link with whichever of the Beta
sites that may be willing to part with this.

If this isn't possible, could someone indicate about when we
can expect general release, and whether vnews has also been
updated to work with it.

Sorry for the posting, but I have no idea as to who is actually
working on this.

Regards,
--

				Binayak Banerjee
		{allegra | astrovax | bpa | burdvax}!sjuvax!bbanerje