Newsgroups: net.general
From: cbosgd!mark
Date: Thu Dec  3 00:18:10 1981
Subject: a new USENET map

It's time to make an up to date map of USENET.  Would each site please send
me a copy of their sys or .sys file?  (NOT your UUCP L.sys file, please.)

Here is a list of all the sites we have directory pages on.  If your site
is not on this list, please send me mail and I'll send you a blank form
to fill out for the USENET directory.

	Thank you,
	Mark Horton

aaron 		csin 		ihnss 		research 	ucbopt
adiron 		cwruecmp 	ihps3 		       		ucbvax
alice 		decvax 		ittvax 		sdcarl 		ucsfcgl
allegra 	duke 		menlo70 	sdcattb 	uiucdcs
arthur 		duke34 		mhtsa 		sdcsvax 	unc
bmd70 		dukgeri 	        	sdqmlab 	utah-cs
cca 		eagle 		phonlab 	sii 		utzoo
         	esquire 	phs 		sytek 		vax135
chico 		genradbolton 	pur-ee 		teklabs
cincy 		hao 		pur-phy 	ucbarpa 	wolfvax
cires 		harpo 		purdue 		ucbcory 	yale-comix
cornell 	hocsr 		reed 		ucbonyx