Newsgroups: net.general
From: ucbvax!mark
Date: Sun Jun 14 20:45:22 1981
Subject: current usenet map

After welcoming several new sites to Usenet, I'm enclosing the current map.
Any sites which are missing or wrong please let me know.

		USENET Logical Map
		June 1, 1981
		!-	Uucp links
		:	Berknet links
		@	Arpanet links

				  pdp
		    (Misc)	   ! (NC)	(Misc)
	   decvax sii  reed  phs--unc--grumpy  duke34  utzoo  cincy teklabs
	      ! !  !    !     !    !             !	 !	!      !
	      ! +--+----+-----+-+--+-------------+-------+------+      !
	      !                 !				       !
	      !               duke				       !
	      !                 !				       !
	      !          +------+---+-----------------------+--------+ !
	      !          !          !                       !        ! !
     ucbopt   !  hocsr--mhtsa----research   mh135a        harpo-----chico
     ucbcory  !          ! eagle    ihnss   vax135  (Bell Labs)
	:    @                 !        !               ! (Silicon Valley)
     ucbarpa @      (UCSD) sdcsvax      !             menlo70--hao
	:    @     sdcattb-----+        !             !    !
     ucbonyx @                 +-----ucsfcgl        sytek sri-unix