From: dwex@aib.com (David E. Wexelblat)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
Subject: XFree86 beta releases
Date: 27 Jun 1994 22:35:27 +0300

If you have access to an XFree86 release that ends with a letter
(e.g. 3.0A), please do NOT redistribute this code.  This is XFree86 alpha
and beta code, and should not be distributed.  We are aware of at least
a couple instances of code being in private, unreadable directories getting
mirrored to other sites.  We have removed this code from the primary
repositories.

In particular, if you are doing mirrors/distributions of tsx-11 or sunsite
and have alpha/beta XFree86 code, please do NOT distribute it.  We have
been in touch with a couple of CD-ROM manufacturers who did pick up this
code (due to our carelessness); they have kindly agreed to not redistribute
it.  If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact
us at XFree86@XFree86.Org.

--
David Wexelblat < dwex@aib.com>  (703) 430-9247  Fax: (703) 450-4560
AIB Software Corporation, 46030 Manekin Plaza, Suite 160, Dulles, VA  20166

Mail regarding XFree86[TM] should be sent to < xfree86@xfree86.org>

"You can still see his headless body stalking through the night.
   In the muzzle flash of Roland's Thompson gun."
	-- Warren Zevon "Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner"

--
Mail submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: linux-announce@tc.cornell.edu