From: v...@mtxinu.UUCP
Newsgroups: net.general,net.unix-wizards,net.bugs.4bsd,net.unix
Subject: 4.2BUGLIST FROM MT XINU
Date: Wed, 9-May-84 20:22:26 EDT

A legal problem has been raised with the University of California, Berkeley,
regarding processing/distribution of 4.2 buglist material by mt Xinu.
UC has asked us to stop any further buglist activity pending analysis of this
problem and mt Xinu has agreed.

We do not know anything about the exact nature of the legal question at
this time, nor do we have any idea how long our buglist effort may be on hold.
We are sorry about this. We feel that the buglist distribution is a service
to the 4.2 community and to UC and we believe that our arrangement with
UC is fair to all concerned.

Please hold any additional requests or inquiries to mt Xinu concerning buglist
material. We will make additional announcements as the issues are clarified.