From: m...@qubix.UUCP (Mark Callow)
Newsgroups: net.unix-wizards
Subject: 4.2 is finally here
Date: Tue, 4-Oct-83 14:29:04 EDT

	Our copy of the 4.2bsd distribution has just arrived via
	Federal Express.  Look for yours any day now.  There are 2 tapes,
	a floppy disk, a data cartridge (for a 750) and a huge box of
	documentation.

	I'll let you know how it goes.  We will start converting our
	Vax in about 2 weeks.
--
	Mark Callow, Saratoga, CA.
	...{decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4}!decwrl!