From: "Jeff V. Merkey" <jmer...@vger.timpanogas.org>
Newsgroups: lucky.linux.kernel
Subject: Novell Attacks Linux
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 07:59:56 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: n...@solar.carrier.kiev.ua

LKML,

TRG got a response from Novell related to the NetWare File System
on Linux.  From the tone of the letter, Novell is declaring war
on Linux or anyone who is using NWFS.  This letter is posted
to our website and can be accessed at www.timpanogas.org if
any NWFS users want to know what Novell's views are and public
statements.  They claim it's "stolen property".

Jeff Merkey
TRG

-