Re: IETF BOF

Anthony Parisi (dagobert@netcom.com)
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 18:23:54 -0800 (PST)

> Brian Behlendorf writes:
> > p.s. - Spent the week at various IETF meetings - does anyone suppose
> > we'll have enough implementation experience to ask for a BOF meeting at
> > the April IETF in Massachusetts?
>
> Does this mean we would ask the IETF to consider VRML 1.0 as a standard?
>
> -Jan

Yes to both. I claim that we'll have enough implementation experience by
that time. We should even be messing around with rudimentary behaviors by
then.

As for Jan's question: of course we should ask the IETF to consider it a
standard. I imagine there's a lot of lead time for that process; what
better time and place to get started on it?

BTW, what are the dates/times/places for the IETF conference? Does it
conflict with the Darmstadt conference?

tony parisi
dagobert@netcom.com "In cyberspace, no one can hear you type"