Re: More questions.

Robert Glidden (softpres@crl.com)
Fri, 2 Dec 1994 15:02:17 -0800 (PST)

.vrml is 4 characters, incompatible with DOS, .wrl doesn't sound like
.vrml, so how about .vr? There is no law that says there must be 3
letters in a dos file extension (c language files are .c by convention).
'Dot VR files' kinda has a ring to it, also to a user a .vr is more
obviously 'virtual reality'.