Subject: ADMIN: New VRML Forum Site
Author: mpesce@netcom.com (Mark Pesce) at smtp
Date: 11/3/94 11:54 AM

VRML List Members:

A second VRML forum site has been established at the following URL:

http://www.eit.com/vrml/

This site has been established for two reasons:

1) To mirror the content of the site at http://vrml.wired.com/

2) To provide a location for soon-to-be announced VRML forums

We're still in the process of setting up the site (the VRML Draft spec is the
only thing there right now), but over the next weeks it will blossom into
an important locus of VRML information, tools, and techniques.

Thanks!

Mark Pesce
VRML List Moderator
Cyberneticist,