Re: Office Space ;) and coordinate systems

Brian Behlendorf (brian@wired.com)
Fri, 2 Sep 1994 13:13:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 2 Sep 1994, Kevin Goldsmith wrote:
> Also, API vs. language: do you mean that there is a VRML library and we
> write applications that link to it? Explain further (if I am being
> stupid, then return via e-mail).

I didn't post that message, but I can say that one thing the VRML community
must come up with is an equivalent to libwww - a library of free code to
parse VRML and have some level of rudimentary display calls.

> Somebody posted a message that was a response to something I said
> earlier. My mailer ate that post, can I get another copy of it?

Check out the hypermail archives, at http://www.wired.com/vrml/arch/

Brian