Re: SIGGRAPH BOF

Kevin Goldsmith (kmg@trane.colossal.com)
Thu, 21 Jul 1994 10:29:44 -0700

On Jul 21, 10:47am, Mark Waks wrote:
> Subject: SIGGRAPH BOF
> Sounds to me like this BOF is going to happen. So, a request -- if
> anything interesting occurs, could someone please take notes for us
> poor folk who don't have a good enough excuse to be there, and post
> them afterwards? Thanks...

Actually, it doesn't look like it's going to happen. There have been
only a few people mentioning interest in it and no one has set a date or
anything. If we want to do it, we better set it up RIGHT NOW, before everyone
leaves. (notice I take absolutely no responsibility for it myself).

Kevin

--
The wages of sin are death, but after they take the taxes out, it's more of a tired feeling really.  - Paula Poundstone

kmg@colossal.com kmg@unitcircle.org Web Home Page: ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/unitcirc/kevin_home.html