Re: The TEXT/HTML Content Type in e-mail (fwd)

lilley (lilley@afs.mcc.ac.uk)
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 13:04:38 +0000 (GMT)

Jacob Palme just sent this to ietf-types, it may be of wider interest.

======================= Forwarded message ========================

Date: Sun, 19 Nov 1995 10:28:27 +0100 (MET)
From: Jacob Palme <jpalme@dsv.su.se>
To: ietf-types@uninett.no
Subject: Re: The TEXT/HTML Content Type in e-mail

I have now written a first IETF draft on how to send HTML in
MIME e-mail. I have tried to include what I felt was the rough
consensus from our discussions. It includes all three
alternatives (using Content-Location, Content-Disposition ; filename=
and CID URL-s). Maybe we can reduce the number of alternatives?

directories.

Title : The Text/HTML content type and the Content-Location
MIME header or Sending HTML documents via MIME e-mail
Author(s) : J. Palme
Filename : draft-palme-text-html-00.txt
Pages : 9
Date : 11/16/1995

Jacob Palme <jpalme@dsv.su.se> (Stockholm University and KTH)

--
Chris Lilley, Technical Author and JISC representative to W3C
|       Manchester and North HPC Training & Education Centre        |