Re: Server Push

Kee Hinckley (nazgul@utopia.com)
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 11:12:06 -0500

At 10:41 AM 11/6/95, Rudi Breedenraedt wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I'm trying to implement server-push using a NCSA 1.3 server.

Use an nph- script (and send out the HTTP version information and all the
other headers you'll have to send if you are running the output). That
avoids the buffering and should work fine.

Kee Hinckley Utopia Inc. - Cyberspace Architects=81 617.768.5500
nazgul@utopia.com http://www.utopia.com/

everyone else's.