Re: where are *WORKING* archives of www-html mailing list?

Nick Arnett (narnett@verity.com)
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 07:56:48 -0700

At 7:51 PM 10/17/95, Joe Wells wrote:
>Hi, folks,
>
>Could someone please tell me where I can find *WORKING* archives of the
>www-html mailing list?

The most recent messages (about two weeks) of www-html should always be
available here:

http://asearch.mccmedia.com/www-html/

We also keep the EIT archives indexed (there's a link to the search page on
the menu pages), but if they're down, our robot wouldn't have succeeded,
either.

I'm also working on getting my huge archive of old messages into the search
system, but I can't predict when that'll go on-line.

There are about 50 Web-related mailing lists on that server (which belongs
to my company, Multimedia Computing Corp., with search provided by my
employer, Verity). Here's the main menu for Web lists:

http://asearch.mccmedia.com/www.html

The W3 members-only lists are *not* included.

Nick