Re: "Brendan Martin": horizontal tabs in html

Paul Prescod (papresco@calum.csclub.uwaterloo.ca)
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 18:22:37 -0400

At 05:12 PM 8/28/95 -0400, Daniel W. Connolly wrote:

> [...]

This question is often asked in comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html.
I think you will find a better answer there, because this mailing
list is not really oriented towards answering browser-specific markup
questions. The HTML 3.0 standard supports a <TAB> element, so the real
question is what browsers support it?

Paul Prescod
Paul Prescod (mailto:papresco@calum.uwaterloo.ca)
Quality software does not require 1,000,000,000.00 in adverstising.