Re: Proposed Text Flow Attributes for HTML 3.0

Kevin Atkinson (kevina@clark.net)
Fri, 18 Aug 1995 15:27:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 18 Aug 1995, Benjamin C. W. Sittler wrote:

> Why clutter up HTML with presentation-control tags and attributes when
> this can be achieved much more cleanly in a dedicated stylesheet language?

If that is the case why implement the "align" tag? I proposed this because
I fell that it is something that should be implamented in all HTML 3.0
browsers incuding those that don't support style sheets (probably ones like
future lynx browsers). I think text flow is a little more than than a style
issue.

* Kevin Atkinson, Clarknet I'net Serv., Maintainer of the Usenet Info Center *
* Finger usenet-i@clark.net for more info on Usenet Info Center. *
* Or send mail to usenet-i@clark.net with a subject line of HELP. *
* This is in its beginning stages and I could use any help I could get! *