Date: Thu, 27 Jul 195 02:06:19 -040
From: Santa@list.North_Pole.np
Subject: Just Checking
Mesage-Id: <19507270606.CA04050>
To: david%wvb.gomel.by@brc.minsk.by

This is a MIME-encapsulated mesage
---This page was sent to you from <somehtml.file> on the web site,

---
Dear David,
    I was was just checking the list, (twice). Did you still want a I.P.
connection in Belarus for Christmas?

Yours, Santa

How I'm developing, I don't have any Idea what is on the server, because it's not mine, and my buddy is not around for comment. I would Idealy want to just ba able to stick a couple of lines in the script to do this <How does it feel to want, yes?>, I'm using Netscape to View the pages, and do not have any type of internet access, (aside from an email gateway from Relcom) :( ...

Thanks Dave

--- David Stickney C/O: World Vision International, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine Tel (7) (0232) 55-00-17 Fax 55-06-23 246050 P.O. BOX 346 Gomel, Belarus david%wvb.gomel.by@brc.minsk.by <= Eto nye internet rebyatta, vot Relcom...