Re: Sentence MarkUp

Murray Altheim (murray.altheim@nttc.edu)
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 11:57:45 -0400

bsittler@prism.nmt.edu (Benjamin C. W. Sittler) wrote:
[...]
>We need a free, reliable, feature-packed HTML 3 browser with full CSS
>support. And while we're at it, world peace might be nice...

I know this sounds like blasphemy, but wouldn't it be in _everyone's_
interest to suggest this to Netscape folks? They could kill a few birds
with one stone:

1. Remove any remaining opinions of not being a team player
2. Remain the leading browser author
3. Be at the forefront of Web development

This would also fully include them in the stylesheet dialogue, which might
keep things better on track (ie., not recreate BLINK) for everyone. They
obviously have the resources to bring to the table a quality product.

Murray

Murray M. Altheim, Information Systems Analyst
National Technology Transfer Center, Wheeling, West Virginia
email: murray.altheim@nttc.edu
www: http://ogopogo.nttc.edu/people/maltheim/maltheim.html