Re: your mail

Brother Baker (applemac@frank.mtsu.edu)
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 22:49:14 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry this is so late... I had to postpone it one day, and then I
promptly forgot about it. :) Sorry.

On Mon, 5 Jun 1995 <someone on www-html> wrote:
> ... can you propose a way of definining
> columns that 1) gives you the control you want; 2) doesn't require
> scrolling in from one end to the other (in either direction) to read;
> and 3) isn't just a "lay this stuff out in n columns to fit the
> display"?

Well, it seems to me that you should simply lay it out in n columns
and then allow the option of specifying a certain width for any
particular column (or all columns). Is there some reason for not
doing it this way that you can think of? I don't know what other kind
of control you would want. Could you expound on that if there is more
control needed? Thanks.

--James Baker / http://www.mtsu.edu/~applemac
MTCSC Home / http://www.mtsu.edu/~mtcsc